3. The Information We Collect
Webb does not collect your personal information and does not use any automatic tracking technologies. The Webb application leverages blockchain technologies that use only public information available on the blockchain.
- Webb does not collect personal information. You are not required to provide any personal information to the Site. However, the transactions conducted from your wallets are publicly accessible on blockchain networks access through the Site. - Webb does not track IP addresses. Where third parties collect IP addresses by default: (1) manual removal of IP tracking is requested, and (2) IP data is anonymization to prevent product analytics services from receiving IP data. - Google analytics is used on the Site. Webb uses Google Analytics for purposes of monitoring action on the Site. All IP addresses are anonymized. - Webb does not store message data. Webb does not store personal or message information or in any way use information to associate or cross-associate wallet data is not possible. - Do Not Track policy. Some Internet browsers include the ability to transmit "Do Not Track" or "DNT" signals. Since uniform standards for "DNT" signals have not been adopted, the Site does not currently process or respond to "DNT" signals. - Webb will never collect your seed phrase or private keys. We will never ask you to share your wallet private keys or seed phrase. Never trust anyone or any site that asks you to enter your private keys or similar security information.
4. Use USAGE DATA
Webb collects anonymous usage information to improve the UX. To protect your privacy we collect no personal information and collect as little use information as possible.
5. Sharing of the Personal Information
6. How we Protect and Store Information
The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. Your wallet is protected by your password, private key, and/or seed phrase, and we urge you to take steps to keep this and other Personal Information safe by not disclosing your security credentials or leaving your wallet open in an unsecured manner. We seek to protect personal information by refraining from collecting personal information where possible. However, these measures do not guarantee that your personal information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using the Site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
7. International Transfers OF PERSONAL DATA
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area ("EEA") or Switzerland, you may have additional rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (the "GDPR") and other applicable law with respect to your Personal Data, as outlined below.
For this section, we use the terms "Personal Data" and "processing" as they are defined in the GDPR, but "Personal Data" generally means information that can be used to individually identify a person, and "processing" generally covers actions that can be performed in connection with data such as collection, use, storage and disclosure. Webb will be the controller of your Personal Data processed in connection with the Site.
8. Social Media
9. What Personal Data Do We Collect from You?
We collect no personal data from you. Please see the section "The Information We Collect" for further details.
10. What If You Have Questions Regarding Your Personal Data?
If you have any questions about this section or our data practices generally, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.